- Concept Design for Committee approval.
- Full Scale Design for Congregation presentation.
- Fabrication of stained glass panels including painted and kiln fired pieces, and etched pieces.
- Removal of existing Sanctuary frames and windows.
- Designed, procured, and installed new custom aluminum frames for the Sanctuary and barrier free entryway.
- Installed vented protective glazing on the exterior of Sanctuary and barrier free entry windows.
- Installed stained glass panels into Sanctuary, barrier free entry, and front entry sidelights and transoms.
- Clean up of all affected areas.
- Twelve windows 33” x 96”.
- Two windows 23” x 53”.
- Two sidelights and transoms.
- 277 total square feet.